Meet Our Team
Our team is full of experts that are here to help you achieve your goals.
Personal Trainer, Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- B.Sc. Physical Education & Nutritional Health EOU 2008
- Certified Natural Trainer(CNT 1) Monkey Bar Gym
- Nautilus Institute Accredited Coach
- Three Sport Collegiate Athlete/National All Star in Football
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Competitor/Natural Bodybuilding Heavyweight Champion
- NPC Double Nationally Qualified Nationals Classic Physique and Masters Bodybuilding competitor 2016-2017
- Nov 5th 2016 Idaho Cup Champion Classic Physique and Master Bodybuilding Champion
- 2012 Vancouver Natural Heavyweight Masters Champion
Read more about Greg Jones, Personal Trainer
- 2nd Degree Black Belt under Professor Marcio Feitosa and Master Carlos Gracie Jr.
- Actively competing under the Gracie Barra banner regionally and and on the world stage
- Recently placed 3rd in the 2014 Master World Championships in a bracket full of amazing competitors
- Professor Carlos is one of the best competitors and instructors in the Northwest
Nurse / Muay Thai And Pro MMA Fighter
- A full-time nurse as well as a Muay Thai and Pro MMA fighter with a record of 7-2
- Competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu where she has earned two gold medals from The Revolution BJJ Tournament
- Third gold medal from the Seattle IBJJF Open.
- Amy is currently a signed fighter with Invicta Fighting Championships where she competes at 115lbs
- No-Gi 2016 World Championships Silver Medalist
- Program Director of Monkey Bar Gym/Gracie Barra Bellevue and CNT1 Certified Natural Trainer Monkey Bar Gym
- Amy “The Resurrection” is also married to, teammate and pro MMA fighter, Dex Montenegro. They are the main subjects of the documentary Fight Fam
- 3rd Degree black belt under professor Marcio Feitosa and master Carlos Gracie Jr.
- Certified black belt under Gracie Barra
- Founding member of the Gracie Barra Seattle and Gracie Barra Northwest
His leadership has grown the organization to one of the largest in Washington. Excellent professional instruction in a safe environment that is accessible for all levels.
Professional Mixed Martial Artist, Professional Boxer & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Competitor
- Professional Mixed Martial Artist
- Professional Boxer & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitor
- He competes in the 135lbs, 145lbs & 155lbs divisions
- Dex has won a gold medals at the Revolution Submission Wrestling tournament and the Gracie Barra NW in-house tournament
- Dex was also two-time Golden Gloves competitor with an Amateur boxing record of 25-5
- He held held three Amateur MMA Titles at 155lbs & 145lbs
- He’s the current Professional MMA 135lb Hawaii State Champion
He is originally from Lahaina, Hawaii but currently resides in Issaquah, WA. Dex is also married to InvictaFC/UFC fighter Amy Montenegro. They teach kids and adults kickboxing class in Bellevue and Seattle. Their daughters are also active in the WA BJJ & USA Wrestling circuit Dex is one of the main subjects of the documentary Fight Fam
My name is DaMarr Easton. I have been a Certified Trainer and coach for more than 20 years. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, I am a former High School and college athlete. Having a love for fitness and sports performance is a great understatement for me. I am a sports enthusiast.
Having been in the best shape and the worst shape of my life, I understand the importance of having a solid foundation to work from. Being that guide or helper of many to reach and become the best versions of themselves has been my greatest desire.
Creating a fun and challenging atmosphere, welcoming all that come into Monkey Bar to experience the passion for life and well being. That’s my mission…..