NO EXCUSES! Get Started For Free!
Life as we know it is changing. It just is! Some good. Some, not so good. What are you going to do about it? Regardless of how we feel about these changes, we have choices that each of us have to make personally to deal with new realities.
Do we give up? Do we quit?
Or… Do we adapt? Do we choose to get stronger in spite of the obstacles?
I say ADAPT! Lets get stronger!
Hello! My name is Greg Jones and I would be honored to be your personal online coach and help keep you motivated, strong, and turn any negative vibes that this world throws upon you to positive energy so you can overcome any obstacles that come your way! Due to recent events in our country and the world, we need goals and proven strategies to stay focused and on track. This is not the time to give in. This is the time to WORK OUT!
FREE PERSONAL ONLINE TRAINING WITH GREG
Let’s get personal – Easy as 1,2,3!
- STEP 1
- Select from available FREE programs and strategies below.
This is my FREE gift to you for simply submitting your email address so that I can communicate with you.
- STEP 2
- Enter your email address and submit form.
Simply choose the program or strategy you are interested in, fill out the quick form and we can begin. The information will be sent right to your inbox! I need to be able to stay in touch with my students and know they are serious about their results. Once you have the program or information you want, I will be in touch and you can decide what level of training and personal fitness you desire, if any. I am here to assist, not pressure you. Choose the level of aggressiveness you feel comfortable with, if you want to take your fitness to the next level.
- STEP 3
- Enjoy and evaluate the program you’ve selected. That’s it. No strings attached.
My background is multi-dimensional. The strategies I deploy are unique due to the vast disciplines I have executed personally and years of training others who’s backgrounds are just as diverse. From D1 football to boxing, wrestling, MMA and more, I understand and can incorporate the exact step by step strategies specifically for your lifestyle. I go way beyond workout schedules and routines. I incorporate exact diet plans, meals, recipes, and even sleeping patterns and eating schedules with my personal coaching.
Lets get started today! Pick a program or strategy that best interests you and I will be in touch!
I look forward to working with you!
Greg Jones, Owner, Personal Trainer, Strength and Conditioning Specialist
FREE PROGRAMS & STRATEGIES
- 5 S’s Eating Strategy
- Snacks, Stir Fry, Shakes, Soups/Salads/Sandwiches, & Scrambles I’ve compiled a list of 5 different meals categories that make creating a healthy meal plan easy to stick to and easy to remember when you aren’t sure what to eat.
- 7-Day Nutrition Reset
- The journey ahead of you will not be “quick and easy” – nothing truly worthwhile ever is, but if you stick with it and complete this 7 – Day Program…I guarantee you’ll lose up to 3-4 pounds. You will find all of the nutritional information you need to get you started looking the way you want in just 7 days.
- Recipes Book
- Cooking is easier than people think, it can drastically improve your health and is cheaper than eating out. The more you cook, the healthier you live. Here are some delicious recipes that take 30 minutes or less to make using ingredients you already have in your cupboard. Enjoy.
- Plant-Based Recipes Book
- For Vegans and Vegetarians! Yummmmm!
- 1-Week Kettlebell Challenge
- Vigorous. Efficient. Effective! 7 complete Kettlebell workouts that will make you sweat and show gains in 7 days!
Choose Your Program
I’m so Excited Friends!!!
I got on the scale for this week’s weigh in. My goal was to hit 130 by the end of the 12 week challenge. I’m gonna make it happen! I always got irritated when people would say “trust the process”. It just always seems so slow. I trust the process and am sticking with my meal plan and workouts. The best part, my family has started watching what they eat as well. I’m so appreciative of Greg Jones & Kelly Kneer and everyone in this group for helpful advice and keeping things real.